Who is the founder of Bahá’í faith?
What do Baha'is believe in?
Bahá’í beliefs address such essential themes as
- the oneness of God and religion,
- the oneness of humanity and
- freedom from prejudice,
- the inherent nobility of the human being,
- the progressive revelation of religious truth,
- the development of spiritual qualities,
- the integration of worship and service,
- the fundamental equality of the sexes,
- the harmony between religion and science,
- the centrality of justice to all human endeavours,
- the importance of education, and
- the dynamics of the relationships that are to bind together individuals, communities, and institutions as humanity advances towards its collective maturity.
Do I have to be Bahá’í to participate in your activities?
People of all faiths or no faiths are welcome to participate in Bahá’í celebrations and community building activities.